Razui replied

228 weeks ago

Hi there,

I saw your guys post on the SE server forums and found your playtimes perfect as I tend to play in the late hours myself. My game has finally arrived and I will be starting it up today, with plans of playing up to the paladin class (love to tank). If you guys are still recruiting new players I would love to join and potentially be tanking at the high levels.

Murugan Raj Admin replied

228 weeks ago

We are still recruiting, just focusing on mainly tanks and healers right now to make sure we have a good roster balance.

If you have any questions about the FC you can ask here or via a PM, otherwise go through the recruitment tab at the top of the site. There are just a few questions intended to give us a little information about what you are looking for in a FC.

camper Inactive replied

228 weeks ago

Are they allowing new characters to be made on Excalibur?

Drachen Lanzer replied

228 weeks ago

At the moment I do not think they are. I've had a friend trying to create one for a few days now. I am guessing it's not going to be possible until they do that upgrade to the data centers they have been talking about.

Tuatini replied

228 weeks ago

Hello, I'm a Legacy player who decided to forgo the majority of beta P3 & P4. I'm mainly curious which nights of the week the guild plans to schedule events? I took WHM/CJR to 50 during ver.1.0, and as such I am still getting used to all the new updates to the game. I live in California, so the time frame for guild events looks like a good fit. I am currently on Excalibur.
Looking forward to your response!

-Tuatini

228 weeks ago

We haven't decided on set nights going forward, that will just depend on what works best for the majority once people get settled in and playing more on a regular schedule (usually people play a lot more around launch/patches), and is also something we may change up during the year.

Usually there is at least one weekend and at least one weekday night. Wednesdays and Fridays were popular during 1.0, but we have some new members and others' schedules have changed so we will adapt to whatever works best for us.

Iron replied

223 weeks ago

Hello, I'm a legacy player. I'm in US Eastern time but I play very late nights/early mornings. I'm already part of a raiding FC but I'm interested in acquiring a linkpearl if you have one, for social/crafting/pick-up purposes etc. I am a healer main. Name is Iron Monkey.

223 weeks ago

Sure what is your in-game name? Someone will give you an invite.

Iron replied

222 weeks ago

Thanks, name is Iron Monkey.
Please log in to post a reply.