lyliana replied

222 weeks ago

Interested in joining.
50's
Bard-Relic+1/DL/AF2
Whm-Relic- still working on getting gear for her

I play to lvl scholar and paladin next and focus on healing. But i still like my bard a lot Just seems like everyone wants healers/tanks for raids now.

Just interested in what days yall plan to raid?
I can raid later at night on Tues, Sat, Sun
Rest of the week is hard for me because of school and work(work overnight)

Just looking for an active group mainly even if i dont get to raid alot. its boring playing by yourself or with people who arent very social.

Murugan Raj Admin replied

222 weeks ago

What timezone do you play from?

We are always doing some events whether it is primals or someone running tombstone groups or coil, but we don't have a set raiding schedule right now because there is no 24 person content and the Coil of Bahamut is single group/weekly lockout content. Because of this it is really up to members of a static when works best for them.

If you are interested I think the best first step would be to join our linkshell so you can get to know a few members. If you are primarily interested in coil I know we have a lot of people looking to form groups for it and I'm sure as a healer or a bard you could find a spot with us somewhere.

Once Crystal Tower arrives, if it ends up being decently done endgame content that we want to schedule events for we definitely will do that weekly but we will decide then what days work best for everyone.

lyliana replied

222 weeks ago

lyliana swiftshift
add me to LS if you like
i am in central time zone.
Please log in to post a reply.